July 20th, 2015 by Blog Admin
Delivering a professional presentation carries a lot more value than the transactional investment. A seamless keynote may translate into a memorable experience leading to repeat business. We decided to compile a series of comprehensive steps for those that feel compelled to venture into our creative abyss:
1. Tight-rope Topics
If you want to get your message across, think VISUAL. Here is why:
- According to the Statistic Brain Institute, the average human attention span is only 8.25 seconds. This is due to the spike in external stimulation over the past decade–also known as the cascade of content marketing we experience the moment we leave our abode.
- Visual imagery impacts the brain more effectively than words. Therefore, we recommend punchy action words as an alternative to sentences.
A healthy balance of creativity with a clear and concise rendition of your message will leave the right impression.
- Full bleed, high resolution photos are great attention grabbers!
- When quoting statistics, use pictorials (e.g. traffic jam) or graphs
- Consistency matters. Changing the color patterns, font, and styles of your slide will confuse the viewers and divert attention.
- Preparation is important. This is not to say you have to be an extreme extrovert. Known for his shy demeanor, Simon Sinek, well known for public speaking, learned to succumb to his stage fright through building excitement.
3. The Trick
Depending on the size of your audience, your level of engagement may vary. The trick is to remain focused on your main objective:
- Deliver a quality presentation versus a low impact convoluted message.
- Underscore your core offering and how it brings value to your audience.
We are more than happy to engineer your executive presentation so that you may remain focused on communicating your expertise. Delivering useful information along with flexibility and quick turnaround is our value proposition to you! Sincerely, Your Creative Team.
– by Alicia Green